Full cladding and overlay faux wood Carriage House doors combine the beauty and texture of natural wood with the energy efficiency of an insulated steel door.
- Half-inch thick polymer composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood to replicate the species’ natural texture and intricate grain patterns.
- Five-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + full cladding + overlay.
- 2″- Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. R-value of 20.4.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress (see below).
- Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Factory finish options are Walnut, Dark, Medium and Whitewash. Doors can be ordered primed for those homeowners wishing to custom paint or stain their doors.
- Your choice of rectangular, square, or true arched window designs in clear, obscure, seeded or insulated glass. Window grilles are removable for ease of cleaning.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.