Congratulations to the Architects who completed last month’s AIA continuing education training!
Congratulations to the Architects who completed last month's AIA continuing education training, Expansion Joint Fire Barriers; Principles, Practices & Problems. Training was held at Roth Marz Partnership and provided by Pam Neely of Inpro.
The AIA (American Institute of Architects) recognizes that continuing education in architecture is crucial to advancing and improving the profession. Architects need continuing education to maintain competency, to prepare for the future and to fulfill the continuing education requirements for AIA membership. We wish to thank the following group of Architects for taking the time to join us for this seminar.
Those who attended:
- Tom Grosz of Tom Grosz Architect
- Emery Yeager of Architectural Services
- Larry Daley of Kidder Watcher
- Bob Marz, Richard Knisley & Jeff Owens of Roth Marz Partnership
- Hank Graygo of H.F. Graygo Engineering